It is our great pleasure to inform you that we have prepared a several opening sessions at the Conference. We are delighted to confirm the following distinguished speakers for plenary sessions.
1. Wei Wang, Professor, State Key Laboratory of Multiphase Complex Systems, Institute of Process Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China – „Mesoscale Modeling for Computational Fluid Dynamics of Circulating Fluidized Beds”
2. Fabrizio Scala, Associate Professor, Dipartimento di Ingegneria Chimica, dei Materiali e della Produzione Industriale Università degli Studi di Napoli, Italy – „Particle agglomeration in fluidized beds: mechanisms, early detection and possible countermeasures”
3. Tobias Mattisson, Associate Professor, Department of Energy and Environment, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden – “Chemical-looping technologies using circulating fluidized bed systems: status of development”
4. Tomasz Czakiert, Professor, Institute of Advanced Energy Technologies, TUCz, Jarosław Zuwała, Professor, Institute for Chemical Processing of Coal, Poland – “Oxy-Fuel Combustion: The state of the art”
5. Ted Knowlton, Doctor, Particulate Solid Research Inc. –“Cyclone Systems in Circulating Fluidized Beds”
6. Edgardo Coda – Amec Foster Wheeler – “Role and challenges of CFB in a changing energy market”